Friday, August 4, 2017

Congrats Bouquet Bunch!

Hello Friends!     

One of my team members reached a title advancement called Bronze Elite and I sent her a congratulations card as well as other goodies for a job well done. It really doesn't take much when you are having so much fun! Come and join my team and see what extra perks you get!



I don't get to see her much as I don't have a car and she doesn't either.

Her box of goodies were sent to her directly, and she should have received this card today.

Copper Foil: 5" x 3-3/4" embossed in Layered Leaves. To get the colored leaves, I used COPIC markers to color the leave foil. Then attach to the Emerald Envy cs cut at 5-1/4" x 4". Then attach to the early espresso base card cut at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", score at 4-1/4".

Die cut two layering ovals with a window sheet to create the shaker part. Add foam adhesive around the oval and not leaving any openings, then glass beads were added.

Die cut the stems from Bouquet Bunch Framelits and secure the stems with multipurpose glue on top of the shaker element.

Die cut the congrats sentiment in copper foil and attach it to the shaker element.

Die cut the flowers from the Bouquet Bunch with the color theory dps. This card was a breeze. Give it a try!






Tools: Big Shot, Nesting Oval Dies, Bouquet Bunch Framelits, Precision Base Plate, Layered Leaves, Sunshine Wishes Thinlits,

Accessories: Foam Adhesive Strips, Multipurpose Glue

Papers: Color Theory DPs, Emerald Envy, Early Espresso, Copper Foil, Window sheet

I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:



SUO Demos/Designers Showcase. (Open to the Public).



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, the photo just does not do this card justice!! STUNNING, absolutely stunning! Liz, being on your team has changed my Stampin Up! life! Thank you, as always, for making me feel important in your Stampin Up business - even though I am a hobby demonstrator ... for now ...lol! Thank you for the box full of copper goodies .... I will be making many many of theses cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.