Sunday, July 23, 2017

Happy Birthday Sheila!

Hello Friends!     

I have another birthday celebration, and it is all about my sister-in-law who turned 55!



We are celebrating her birthday in Troll's HIGH-TEA style as she is a big fan of HIGH-TEA! We made Troll hats!



What's really nice is that my family is big enough, that we always have so much fun and it is hard to find time for great gatherings. Lots of laughters. This is mom and I.

Time is essential and the clock is ticking away, I created a fast clean easy card for my SIL. This has to be a special one as she has a shoebox full of my cards given to her.

Those that knows me, I am a WOW factor gal, and love interactive cards.


I am using the birthday memories suite and I love the vertical lines. I wanted the clean & easy look. The card is cut at 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", scored at 4-1/4", and then I took of 1/2" off on the right to expose the vertical DPs.

Here are the rest of the details:
  1. Die cut the Birthday from the Happy Birthday die, trim, and overlay the "Birthday" over the ovals. 
  2. Strings several gold cords through the words and fussy cut the balloons. 
  3. Stamp "Happy" from Bring on the Cake stamp set (retired) using the Whisper White craft, and then embossed it with White Embossing Powder. Trim to fit.
  4. Add glitter enamel embellishments. 


My sister-in-law is 55, and I made a pop-up card.



  1.  When creating a pop-up, you can cut a strip of Whisper White remnants at 1/2" x 5", and score at every 1/2". Then you want to glue the ends to create a box.
  2. Secure the pop-up mechanism to the bottom and the side of the card, butting at the fold.
  3. I cut 4 layers of "5" from the large number framelits dies, and stack them together for sturdy.
  4. Stamp and cut the Marquee, trim, and weave the ends through the 5s and secure it together with your favourite adhesive.
  5. Glue the 5 onto the pop-up square. Add Basic Rhinestone Jewels. 


I wrote a fun sentiment at the bottom arrow pointing to the handwritten word.





Stamps: Bring on the Cake (retired), Marquee Messages

Papers: Birthday Memories Suite, Real Red, Whisper White, Dapper Denim

Inks: Whisper White Craft

Tools/Accessories: Big Shot, Happy Birthday Framelits, Glitter Enamel Dots, Heat Tool, Adhesive Sheets, Glue Dots, Gold Thread, Oval Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Number Framelits, White Embossing Powder

Thanks for stopping by ...

I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:






1 comment:

  1. Best wishes to your SIL on her special day. Loving your awesome birthday WOW card! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.